#arknights PV: [Stationary Security Service]
– Before starting the game mode, construct a deck of 13 operators + 1 support operator.
– At the start of each map, draw 12 operators into your hand from a deck of random operators, then before the match begins you may replace up to 4 operators back into your deck and draw equal to the number of operators your replaced.
– Whenever an operator leaves the battlefield, instead of returning back to your hand with a redeploy timer they get shuffled back into your deck.
– Whenever you kill an enemy or during certain phases of a map, you gain Tickets. To draw 1 operator into your hand, pay 15 Tickets.
– You may deploy an operator on top of another operator at any time. Deploying an operator this way retreats the first operator, and gives the second operator a buff based on the class of the first operator. The buffs given can be selected before a match.
– Whenever an operator dies, instead of immediately leaving the battlefield, they enter the Attention state for 12 seconds where they cannot perform any actions.
– After you beat a stage, choose one operator from a selection of 4 ops to put into your deck, twice.
– There are 8 stages. Once you beat all 8 stages, then you win.